Frequently Asked Questions
Below are frequently asked questions, you may find the answer for yourself
- No, there is no limit as long as your child is comfortable and happy. We do not having napping facility.
- Yes you may, we have supervisors that will look after your child. As long as the child is comfortable staying without a parent/guardian, we can ensure the child is well looked after.
- Free play is unstructured play time whereby a child can choose any of the toys or play equipment to engage with. We have an Art & craft corner, reading books, pretend play/ imaginative role play area, sensory room and lots of fun toys to play with as well as a dedicated studio for structured/guided activities and events.
- This is a program that we offer to parents who would like an alternative to a traditional school. We offer activities that children can enjoy with a parent/ guardian and transition to a school is easier and smoother. We expose them to different and unique activities.
- We cater to children between the ages 0-11 years. By 0 we mean infants are also welcome to play in our toddler room which is cozy, padded and safe for them to explore and socialize.
Yes, We do.
- Yes you can, it will be valid for 2 months.
- Yes, we do.
Have another question?
Still didnt find answer to your question? Then leave us a message and we shal get back to you.